Public Speaking info
If you are looking for a unique public speaker for your event, look no further. I have a surprising breadth of life experience for someone my age. I've lived across the United States, and abroad for a year, which has led to my tri-lingual abilities. I'm an orthodox Jew, and I've had to overcome personal struggles from homelessness to being a young divorcee. All while being blind or and DeafBlind, depending on what year things happened. My educational experience allows me to speak in depth on science k-12 education through college education, as well as the importance of inclusive tech designs.
- STEM K-12 Education
- Inclusive Technology Design-- it's importance moving forward into the future
- Creating an Inclusive Atmosphere in the Workplace
- STEM Employment for People with Disabilities-- The Untapped workforce
- Motivational Speaking
- DeafBlind and Blind Awareness
- Being an Orthodox Jewish DeafBlind Woman
- Making Your Synagogue Inclusive and Accessible
I'm also always happy to come into a school and talk to blind students about transitioning to adulthood and college.